WHIPPLE GOES ECO
BIGGER IS BETTER!
Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, has now brought the same technology to the 2020 and up for the 2.3L Explorer, 3.0L Explorer ST and Lincoln Aviator with the 50-State Legal Whipple Mega Cooler Series intercoolers.
The Whipple Mega Cooler offers an insane 214% greater volume and 259% more projected frontal area for industry leading cooling. The bar and plate type intercooler features offset fin on both the cold and hot side, allowing for increased cooling capacity while fitting into the stock packaging, yet significantly outperforming the stock cooler. Test show a 70 degree (F) drop in temperature just on the dyno, yet even bigger gains are shown during real world applications. The colder air allows increased spark advance and more O2 to the engine, resulting in more consistent power and quicker recovery while maintaining safety from engine robbing detonation. The Mega Cooler features cast aluminum tanks to help promote high flow vs other sheet metal type tanks, ensuring you get incredible cooling and low pressure drop through the core.
- Biggest direct fit intercooler on the market
- Dyno proven gains
- 214% greater volume than stock intercooler
- 259% more projected frontal area than stock intercooler
- Over 70deg F drop in temperature on the dyno
- Over 100deg F drop in temperature during torture testing steady state
- Over 100deg F drop on 1/4 mile runs
- Cast high flow end tanks
- Bulletproof bar-and-plate construction
- Offset fin on both cold and hot side
- Installation Time: 3.5 hours
50 STATE LEGAL EO-D231-95
*Aviator/Explorer hybrid version is not compabitible.
WHIPPLE GOES ECO BIGGER IS BETTER! Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, has now brought the same technology to the 2020 and up for the 2.3L Explorer
|Year||2023, 2022, 2021, 2020|