PBD F150 WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER LEVEL 3 PACKAGE
Unleash the potential of your F150 with the Stage 2 Whipple Supercharger System Level 3 Package! The Level 3 package is setup with the Roval 132mm Throttle Body , high flow injectors and a Fore dual pump fuel system which means it's ready to rock on E85! Combine these great parts with a PBD Custom Flex Fuel Tune and you have the perfect package for your F150. This configuration offers impressive performance, delivering up to 680 Wheel Horsepower on 93 octane fuel and 800+ on E85.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
2021-2023 F150 Stage 2 Whipple 3.0L Supercharger System
FIC 1000cc injectors 60mm
Fore 1LE Dual Pump Fuel System
Palm Beach Dyno Remote Tune
An HP Tuners RTD or SCT X4 is required.
*This option is available but optional, as many of our customers may already own one.
All Whipple Superchargers are available with a custom finish. Please see the dropdown menu for available options.
Upgraded Tuning Support
Palm Beach Dyno's remote tuning is already amazing, but we offer next-level support for those who need it. Upgrade your experience with Premium Support, ideal for frequent upgrades, trips to the track, or if you would like phone support. Click here to read more
If you want the most advanced, most powerful and highest quality system available, then here it is! Whipple Superchargers has yet again set a new precedence for bolt-on power with the all new DI/PI Stage 2 Supercharger system featuring the record breaking Gen 5x 3.0L Whipple twin-screw supercharger. The Stage 2 system bolts to the factory engine with no cutting or grinding and differs than the Stage 1 with its unique Roval 132mm billet throttle body vs the stock 90mm throttle body. The stage 2 system makes up to 685* tire shredding foot pounds of torque and 775* horsepower to the flywheel!
For 2021, our engineering team designed an all new, updated Gen 5. With all the previous innovation of the Gen 5 in previous applications, the updated Gen 5x supercharger features an all new housing, inlet, pulley design to make even more efficient power! The Gen 5x differs from the previous Gen 5 as it features an all new inlet system to further improve airflow capacity. The system also features the inverted supercharger, which nestles the supercharger in the valley of the block. The air goes through the massive patented dual pass dual intercoolers for industry leading thermal efficiency, then down the runners for mind blowing performance. Not to be confused with dual intercoolers, the Whipple design uses each intercooler twice, allowing incredible thermal efficiency not offered with any other SC system. Couple that patented system with the industry’s largest, dual pass heat exchanger and high flow intercooler pump, you have incomparable temperature control.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS F150 EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Works with new OTA style PCM
- Billet 132mm high flow throttle pre-set with factory electronics
- Patented dual pass dual core intercooler design for nearly twice the area of any other intercooler on the market
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry Gen 5 W185ax (3.0 liters/3000cc) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Gen 5 supercharger features new 3x4 rotor combination for increased RPM capacity, large diameter for increased airflow and small leak path, increased helix for optimal sealing
- Oversized Crusher™ 150mm inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Inverted design allows for massive, oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more power at lower boost
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercoolers offer more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Included OBDII Tomahawk flash tool
- Tomahawk allows wheel/tire and axle changes (a Whipple exclusive)
- 2020 GT500 dual pattern port fuel injectors vs stock 17 lb-hr stock port injectors
- Exclusive 3x4 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop and better use of the increased surface area of the massive intercooler core
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Largest dual pass heat exchanger on the market as standard for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No cutting or grinding on the engine block
- No internal modifications required
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue or any custom color
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Easy belt changes
- Lightweight pocketed 6061 T6 billet aluminum SC pulley
Fore Innovations L1E Dual Pump Fuel System - Whipple
This system is configured specifically for the Whipple supercharger system. It includes additional fittings for an easy installation using the Whipple fuel rails. This kit does not include new fuel rails.
MAP or static referenced direct injection supply fuel system up to 800-900 rwhp with dual fuel pumps (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load). Supplies High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) and port injection (and small wet nitrous) Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level sender, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, flow through t-block direct mounted on HPFP inlet tube, high capacity F2i regulator with provisions for both static and MAP reference.
- F-150 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- 2 TI Auto F90000274 Fuel Pumps
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 128mm Microglass SSD Inline Fuel Filter
- FC2 Controller with wiringCircuit breaker upgrade
- 0-100 psi Fuel Pressure Gauge
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
- 30 feet of FlexLP / RH235 -8 Feed / Return
- 11 billet compression style hose ends (5 x straight, 3 x 90 deg, 2 x 45 deg, 1 x 150 deg)
- Qty 8, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
- Qty 2, billet straight AN to ORB fittings
- Qty 2, 1.25" rail extensions
- Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
- Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
- Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
FUEL PRESSURE SETTINGS:
- Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to [43 psi + maximum boost] or 54 psi (whichever is greater).
- Fuel pressure with manifold referenced fuel pressure regulation must be set to 54psi during idle. (boost signal after throttle body)
- Fuel pressure with boost referenced fuel pressure regulation should be set to 58 psi with vacuum off. (boost signal before throttle body)
- Use L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.
This is a stand alone fuel system. Professional installation and a custom tune is required. Qualified installers and tuners must be able to interface to the OE harness and FPDM, understand proper component placement, hose routing, and deliver the vehicle with factory-like pump prime/on/off logic with no error codes. Fore Innovations will supply basic system schematics and detailed component level instructions, and can provide troubleshooting of the performance and function of our system and components. Fore Innovations will not provide assistance with ECU integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
This fuel system generates substantially more heat and capacity than the original fuel system. The high powered fuel pumps make much more heat than the factory pump and the composite fuel tank construction acts as an insulator and stores heat. Additionally, the shape of the factory fuel tank limits the pickup capacity of this fuel system. The user (driver) must keep more fuel (than normal) in the tank at all times to minimize heat damage and ensure adequate fuel pickup.
PBD F150 WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER LEVEL 3 PACKAGE Unleash the potential of your F150 with the Stage 2 Whipple Supercharger System Level 3 Package! The Level 3 package is setup with the Roval 132mm Thrott
|Year||2023, 2022, 2021|