2020 Shelby GT500 Belt Guide
We recommend the Whipple tensioner with any pulley swap. All sizes only apply to the Whipple tensioner. A stock tensioner requires a different belt length.
The optimal position marked on the whipple tensioner is at the 35 set point. Any belt in the green will work with the pulley choice. Where available, the exact number on the whipple tensioner is noted.
K080680 will work for a 2.9 pulley through a 2.6 pulley. This information helps when trying to run multiple pulley sizes with the same belt. This chart is as work in progress and will be updated.
View as Grid List
- In stockGates 8-Rib Belt - K080683HD$75.00
- In stockGates 8-Rib Belt - K080677HD$58.31
- Special OrderGates 8-Rib Belt - K080680HD$63.71
- Special OrderGates 8-Rib Belt - K080672HD$62.78
- In stockGates 8-Rib Belt - K080670HD$67.40